Sunday

Want To Fancy Up a Boring Meal??

All you have to do is grow nasturtiums. They are simple to grow... look gorgeous and the flowers are edible... I can thank my daughter-in law for letting me in on this... or she was trying to poison me lol!! 
 
 
Also Available...Thoughts For An Early Morning
I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them. 
 
Stuff That Makes Me Laugh
This is my second most popular blog. It is filled with stuff that I have found during the day. It is so easy to miss the good ones. I hope that you enjoy what I have found!!

No comments:

Apple Mistake That We Made Last Year

We pretty much lived on apple pies last year because the trees were just so heavenly laden. What we didn't know is that you are suppos...