Friday

Am Update on Bananas!

I happen to be pre-diabetic so I really have to watch my sugar intake so I thought that I would share this with you.  If you are watching your sugar as well, choose the bananas that are still firm. They have the least amount of sugar in them while still maintaining the potassium that you really do need! And... they fill you up!
 
 
 
 
Also Available...Thoughts For An Early Morning
I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them.
!

No comments:

Apple Mistake That We Made Last Year

We pretty much lived on apple pies last year because the trees were just so heavenly laden. What we didn't know is that you are suppos...