Thursday

One Pot Bacon Pasta Bake

 Need a quick meal that you can pretty much throw together in a matter of minutes?? Yes, this is my kind of recipe. There was just one problem. We don't eat meat anymore. But the recipe was too easy not to share so I'm linking the video right here!!

But back to the part about us not eating meat!!  So what to do instead?? We use Morningside Veggie Bacon ALL THE TIME. Actually we like it even more than the traditional bacon. It crisps up even better than real bacon and it doesn't shrink. Now what I would do is to cook the bacon separately until it's good and crispy and then sprinkle it over the pasta when it's ready to go into the oven. Every spoonful of pasta will get a good heaping spoonful of the "bacony" goodness!!


Also Available... 
Thoughts For An Early Morning
I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them. 
 
Stuff I Don't Want To Forget
This is my second most popular blog. It is filled with stuff that I have found during the day. It is so easy to miss the good ones. I hope that you enjoy what I have found!!

No comments:

How To Cut An Onion...

I don't know who taught me to chop onions, but whoever it was, didn't know any more than I did. Apparently you aren't supposed ...