Friday

Need to Plant Some Rhubarb

Off to buy or at least look for some rhubarb before it is all sold out. I literally lived on the stuff when I was a kid. Whenever I was hungry, I would snap off a stalk and sit down under a tree and eat away. And I guess we had a lot because Mom seemed to make all kinds of desserts out the stuff. We were just talking about it this morning. Hubby said that in England, they used to have stewed rhubarb and custard for desserts. I'm also thinking of making some rhubarb syrup to mix with ice water... to quench our thirst this summer when we come in from the garden. That should do it!!!
 
 
 
                                                                  Also Available...
Thoughts For An Early Morning
I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them. 
 
Stuff I Don't Want To Forget
This is my second most popular blog. It is filled with stuff that I have found during the day. It is so easy to miss the good ones. I hope that you enjoy what I have found!!

No comments:

This Afternoon's Cooking Quote

"Don't Take Whisks" Unknown   LOL... but it's the taking of "whisks" that produces the best results!! ...