Monday

My Family Thinks That I'm Crazy!

Granted, I don't like to cook, but I do like to experiment... like I did last night. We were having spaghetti (which I never made btw) but I thought that the sauce tasted a little bland, so I took a jar of sweet pickles out of the refrigerator and chopped the up and then added them to my sauce. They looked at me in horror, but I didn't care even a little bit. To me, that was the best spaghetti sauce that I had tasted in a long time!!  
 
If you don't experiment... how do you ever learn lol??
 
 
Also Available...Thoughts For An Early Morning
I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them.
Stuff I Don't Want To Forget
This is my second most popular blog. It is filled with stuff that I have found during the day. It is so easy to miss the good ones. I hope that you enjoy what I have found!!

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...