Monday

Our Blender Lasted 40 Years!

 
Even I have a hard time believing that and the reason that I remember is the fact that it was a wedding present that I received from my Aunt Dorothy. And we use it a lot!!! Well, I don't but hubby certainly does. He makes Yorkshire Pudding every Sunday which means that he has to pull out the blender to whip up the batter.  
 
I just thought of something. The blender isn't quite ready to give up quite yet. A couple of weeks ago, we came into the kitchen after this horrible smell started drifting into the rest of the house. It must have been the motor and I was thinking about which one to buy next.  But that had to be about 2 weeks ago and it's still working.   We still have a long way to go for it to have lasted 41 years, but who knows lol. 

And the company who made the blender was BLACK AND DECKER!! 
 
 
Also Available...Thoughts For An Early Morning
I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them.

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...