Friday

I Made Up My Own Recipe lol... No Cooking Required

As I sit here typing this, I have my 10:30 snack with me... Here's the recipe lol
2 individual size containers of yogurt
Plain yogurt
sesame seeds
I am really trying to control my sugar so I stopped eating the individual yogurts which taste good :) and began mixing two of them into a container with an equal amount of plain yogurt (which doesn't taste good lol.  I combine the two and leave the New yogurt in the fridge for snack time. When that comes, I fill a quarter cup with the yogurt mixture and top it with a spoonful of sesame seeds.  

No cooking required lol... and I have developed the taste for the less sugary version of yogurt and the seeds on top give it a nice nutty crunch!
 
 
Also Available...Thoughts For An Early Morning
I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them.

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...