Friday

Definitely Didn't Have To Cook This Morning!!

Woke up this morning to a lot of movement/noise downstairs. Apparently hubby and turned over and notice that the bedside clock was not working. We had lost power. Not a good thing when you have a sump pump!  So, it was cold cereal this morning but thanks to a generator that is in the garage (that we brought from our last house) we were able to make coffee.  It was sooo cold in the house, that a hot cup of coffee never tasted better.  

Thankfully as I type this post, the power is back on and if I feel like cooking... I can ;)
 
 
 
Also Available...Thoughts For An Early Morning
I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them.

No comments:

How To Cut An Onion...

I don't know who taught me to chop onions, but whoever it was, didn't know any more than I did. Apparently you aren't supposed ...