Sunday

Would You Take a Cooking Course if You Could??

Have you ever taken a cooking course or even thought about it? If you don't like to cook... as is the case with me, I don't think that it ever occurred to me. But now that I think about it, I did work in a small little diner and I actually did do some of the cooking!  I had forgotten all about that!!
 
 
 
Also Available...Thoughts For An Early Morning
I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them.

No comments:

How To Cut An Onion...

I don't know who taught me to chop onions, but whoever it was, didn't know any more than I did. Apparently you aren't supposed ...