Wednesday

All About Aprons

 
I was just thinking about all the aprons that I have seen during my lifetime. Yes, I'm kind of hooked on all things family tree and I don't think that I ever saw my grandmother without an apron. It wasn't the "neck to knee apron" but just a simple one that tied around here waste.  What do you remember about aprons?? 
 
I wonder if I would be more prone to baking something today if I put on an apron lol?? Alas... hubby has been hinting around that he would love a lemon poppy seed loaf. Just might have to surprise him!!
 
Also Available...Thoughts For An Early Morning
I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them.

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...