Sunday

Cursed Candy Apples?


I think that I mentioned that I have this thing for candy apples. I have loved them since I was a kid. Now I'm thinking that these would be perfect to hand out to the parents or perhaps at a Halloween party that you might be hosting. They look pretty awesome to me... and yes, they do look cursed lol.

They make the old fashioned caramel apples pale by comparison... not that I would turn one down!! But these are about as creepy as you can get!








Also Available...Thoughts For An Early Morning
I think that I began to love quotes when I began to thumb through my mom's Women's Day magazines. They always devoted an entire page to quotes that were sent in by their readers. They were so thought provoking. I always looked forward to reading them.
Too Old To Care
This is my second most popular blog. It is filled with videos that I have found during the day. It is so easy to miss the good ones. I hope that you enjoy what I have found!!

No comments:

This Afternoon's Cooking Quote

"Don't Take Whisks" Unknown   LOL... but it's the taking of "whisks" that produces the best results!! ...