Thursday

Your Christmas Disaster


If you follow my other blogs, they have a theme to help you with your writing. I honestly don't think that there is anyone out there who can't write a story! It might not be 200,000 words. It might be a few pages long and that's okay. It's the fact that you wrote something and you enjoyed it. I picked out photo that you can have a little fun with. Lets say that this is part of your Christmas dinner! Who was in charge of the turkey and what happened to it? About a zillion possibilities are popping into your mind. Now I want to hear from you. I'm asking just one question... who can you blame lol??

No comments:

How To Cut An Onion...

I don't know who taught me to chop onions, but whoever it was, didn't know any more than I did. Apparently you aren't supposed ...