Wednesday

Ice Cream Any Time of the Day

Ice creams and SagoIce creams and Sago (Photo credit: yewenyi)

This summer I think that I have gone through a ton of ice cream... actually, I don`t want to think of how much, but it`s such an easy dessert to serve. If you need something fancy... you can layer it and then add toppings, there is nothing you can`t construct out of ice cream.

I was thinking about looking up the history of Ice Cream Socials and what they were all about! I would love to host one of those before the summer is over. Could it get any easier than thatÉÉ (I hit some key by accident and that`s what I got. Suddenly I`m typing in French lol!

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...