Thursday

A Quote About Eating

English: An image of my family eating a meal. ...English: An image of my family eating a meal. Français : Une image de ma famille un repas. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating. Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

 That might have been the case at one time, but we tend to sit down, devour whatever is in front of us and then flee to the next project. I kind of like the way Monks enjoy their meals. There is no talking at all... their attention is devoted to what is on their plate. Hmmm, I kind of like the idea!

No comments:

How To Cut An Onion...

I don't know who taught me to chop onions, but whoever it was, didn't know any more than I did. Apparently you aren't supposed ...