Friday

The Best Burger

 I doubt that two people on the planet choose the same toppings for their burger. Take a moment and share your thoughts on the perfect burger. Mine is simple... french mustard (the brown stuff) and fried onions. Unfortunately, to get the french mustard I have to book a ticket to England to stock up... which isn't all that bad considering. And I have a little story to go with it. I first had this burger while on my honeymoon in London... many moons ago. To date, I have never had anything better!!

So, what's your favorite burger toppings??


Before you leave, why not sign up to follow me. Something new every day! :) It's in the far column to the right!

No comments:

A Clean Kitchen Makes Me Want To Cook!!

 This week, I think that I will bless my kitchen . In my house, the messiest spot is usually under the sink so that is what I'm going ...