Image via WikipediaThings You Can Do With Pizza Dough
1. Use left over pizza dough and roll them into bread sticks. Then you can use them as sticks that you can then dip into spaghetti sauce that you have filled with pizza ingredients. Kids love this!
2. Make nuggets out of the pizza dough and then dip in sugar and cinnamon. Press each nugget into a bundt pan for Monkey Bread.
3. Toss small pieces of dough into some hot oil for a doughnut... then you get to add whatever you want to the top. Just thinking about it is making me drool!
4. Cinnamon Rolls... roll out, sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon and chopped walnuts. Roll up and bake. Super easy
5. dessert pizza use pie filling and then serve with whipping cream or ice cream!
6. hot pockets... stuff them with pizza stuff
Before you leave, why not sign up to follow me. Something new every day! :) It's in the far column to the right!