Sunday

Still Sick

A group of children at Christmas dinner.Image via Wikipedia
Thanks heavens that I haven't had to feed anyone down here! We are in Florida on vacation and although it's been chilly, it is still nice enough to cook on the grill! Tonight... some kind of pork, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts and corn. And although, I'm sure that it will taste amazing... husband can cook ;) I'm not the least bit interested!!

Tonight... it's early to bed. Haven't had any kind of an appetite down here and it's Christmas... how horrible is that!! Hope everyone had a great Christmas WITH GREAT FOOD!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

A Clean Kitchen Makes Me Want To Cook!!

 This week, I think that I will bless my kitchen . In my house, the messiest spot is usually under the sink so that is what I'm going ...