2 pounds of potatoes
6 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup whipping cream
1/3 cup cheese dip
1/4 cup butter
1 cup red peppers, roasted and sliced
3 green onions, sliced
smidgen of salt
Cut potatoes into small chuncks and add to a large pot of water. Add your garlic and boil for twenty minutes or so. You will want the potatoes to be tender. Drain and then set aside.
2. Add the next four ingredients and then mash everything together until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in last three ingredients.
4. Transfer the potato mixture to a casserole dish and cover with a sheet of plastic wrap, followed by a sheet of foil. The dish can then be frozen for about two weeks. For best results, I wouldn't leave it any longer.
5. When the dish is needed, remove from the freezer and allow to thaw for about 12 hours.
6. Remove the foil and the plastic wrap and then replace the foil. Bake in a moderate oven (350 f) for about 45 minutes. You won't want any cold spots ;) so don't forget to check the center. My last piece of advice is to stir well before serving so that they look amazing when presented!
A little bit more... :)Tired of Over-Eating... Lets Start With Breakfast
Coffee... Should You Be Drinking It... actually, yes you should.
10 Mistakes That Will Ruin Your Coffee
A Few Things I Didn't Know About Coffee
Morning Muffins With Coffee
Caramel Chocolate Shortbread
Stage Your Bathroom and Sell Your House
Staging Your Kitchen to Sell
No Good At Small Talk
How to Make Small Talk... or Not