It's time to fire up the barbecue or grill and invite all of your friends over for an amazing afternoon. I'm sharing my favorite recipe as well as some things you don't want to do!!
Summers are all about picnics and get-togethers, but it is so easy to make simple little mistakes that can cause your guests to get sick and you really don't want people to remember your summer barbecue as the time they left and spent the night feeling ill. So, I'm going to give you my favorite recipe with a few little reminders so that your guests remember their time spent with you... with fond memories.
Recipe: Super Easy French Dressing Recipe
!/3 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of vinegar
5 T ketchup
3 T finely chopped onion
dash of paprika
3/4 cup of salad oil
Instructions: I love this recipe for when I have just realized that we are all out.
1. Put all of the above ingredients into a blender and hit the blend button. That's pretty much it. Take it out of the blender, put into a serving bottle and refrigerate or simply pass around.
Things Not To Do
1. Be sure that you are aware of any allergies that your friends might have.
2. Keep food inside until the very last minute so that you don't have to fight with insects or the heat.
3. Be sure you know exactly how many people will be attending and how many chairs you will need.
4. Have sun block just in case someone forgot to apply theirs... Men do this all the time. You won't have to say a word, just leave it sitting in the bathroom where they can see it.
5. Keep your own hands clean. While preparing the food, you will probably touch about a zillion different surfaces. Be sure to wash your hands often!
6. If you are offering fresh fruit and veggies, be sure to also wash them thoroughly. You have no idea how many people at the supermarket have handled the same item before you purchased it.
7. It might be a good idea to serve the food inside... buffet style and then let your friends take their plates outside to the picnic area!
Find a bare spot on your kitchen wall and then choose your word... I personally like "Wish" but you get to choose your own word. ...
A little more upscale than we usually see for suspending bananas. And I hate bananas that ripen too quickly. They usually get passed along ...
We were all quite excited to move to the country and have an honest to goodness garden that someone else planted for us. We have just cut u...
I don't know who taught me to chop onions, but whoever it was, didn't know any more than I did. Apparently you aren't supposed ...