Thursday

Carne Asada Tacos with Cactus(Nopales) Salad and Watermelon Moj...

What part don't I like?? Can't think of a thing.
You are making your own tacos... with something called flap meat which I had never heard of. And then there is the salsa. To start off, I can't stand bottled salsa and this recipe looks easy to throw together... and I love cilantro!! And then there is the cactus that is the other ingredient in the salsa! I've had it once in a local Mexican restaurant and it is awesome! Can't wait to look to see if I can find a jar of cactus here in Chicago. That might be the hardest part of the recipe!!
Carolyn finishes off with Watermelon Mojitos.








And now for the mojitos :)
 

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...