Tuesday

Queen of the Brownies!

Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownie Mix, Double Chocolate, 20-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)This stuff is amazing... but we picked up the Triple Chocolate instead. Tastes so much like homemade, no one will ever guess. But a word of warning. I made it for my daughter's birthday. We each had a slice with vanilla ice cream. She said that she doesn't want to see any more brownies until this time next year! It's that rich!!

I was smart lol... I took a sliver with a small scoop of ice cream! I'm good to go for tonight! And oh yes, each packet makes a 9x9 inch pan. We went slightly smaller and made them thicker! With a pack of 12, you will dessert for any family get-together that takes place. You can be the Queen of the Brownies in the neighborhood! No one need know. ;)

Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownie Mix, Double Chocolate, 20-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...