Friday

Friday Night Crock Pot Dinner

Rival 5025WG 2-1/2-Quart CrockpotFridays have become our day to go to the mall and no one wants to worry about dinner, so we throw everything into the crockpot and then head out. We arrive and somehow it all turns into something pretty yummy. And if that isn't good enough, there's just one pot to wash.


I don't know how we ever functioned without one.



Pataks Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce 15oz (Tangy Lemon & Cilantro) Here's my recipe... Chop up tons of veggies, especially potatoes, add diced frozen chicken breast, open the jar and dump the curry into the crock pot on top of  the veggies and chicken.Turn on the crock pot, go shopping and come home and dinner is done!

Before you leave, why not sign up to follow me. Something new every day! :)

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...