Friday

Alice in Wonderland would love this! Okay, maybe it's just me...

Alice in Wonderland Tea Cup & Saucer Everyone is so excited about the new Alice in Wonderland movie... I thought that I would head off to see what I could find for my kitchen. I'm thinking that this would look cute sitting on my windowsill growing a cute little cactus! But that's just me lol...

On the other hand, I wonder if I could find some of that potion that would make me grow taller??

Before you leave, why not sign up to follow me. Something new every day! :) It's in the far column to the right!

Alice in Wonderland Tea Cup & Saucer

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...