Saturday

One Easy Cheese Ball

Ingredients List
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
1 cup chopped nuts

Philadelphia cream cheese. Photographed and ed...Directions:
In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese and salad dressing mix. I like to make small cheese balls to set out around the room, so I usually form one ball and then divide it into quarters. This I will then re-shape into four smaller balls. Now roll in chopped nuts and set out with a variety of crackers.

*Refrigerate cheese balls for several hours or overnight.



Image via Wikipedia

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...