Image via Wikipedia
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 packages blackberry or black raspberry Jello
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (15 ounces) blueberries, drained
- 8 ounces sour cream (1 cup)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- chopped nuts
How To :)1.Open can of pineapple, drain well, but keep the juice in a small bowl. You will be using it shortly.
2. Prepare the jello according to directions and then add the pineapple juice in place of the cold water.
3. Refrigerate until the mixture begins to thicken. Stir in the fruit and then pour into a 8x8 square baking pan.
4. Return to the refrigerator and chill until firm.
5. Combine sour cream, cream cheese, and sugar and stir until the mixture is creamy. Spread over blueberry layer and then sprinkle with chopped nuts.