Thursday

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup


I kind of liked chicken noodle soup... but I wasn't going to go overboard until I started reading this lens over at Squidoo. Wow... I'm definitely going to stock up. Its starting to sound like a miracle food and with the cold temps that we have been having lately, it sounds like the perfect lunch! Go and check it out!

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

Before you leave, why not sign up to follow me. Something new every day! :) It's in the far column to the right!

2 comments:

Sandy's network said...

Thanks for reviewing my Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup lens. I'm a fan.

spb said...

You are more than welcome... I think everyone should have a "make you better" soup recipe :)

How To Cut An Onion...

I don't know who taught me to chop onions, but whoever it was, didn't know any more than I did. Apparently you aren't supposed ...