1. Soup... and it doesn't even need to be homemade. Take your favorite canned soup and then add big chunks of turkey. Your canned soup just became homemade and out of this world.
2. Sandwich... This is almost my favorite part of Christmas. We always make twice as much stuffing than we need and the same goes for cranberry sauce. Now layer both over thick layers of turkey. No one can make a sandwich with as much love as leftovers from Christmas Dinner!
3. Pizza... We always keep pizza dough in the freezer so that we can whip up pizza any time we might want a slice... and if you want your pizza to feature meat that is fat free, turkey is always our first choice.
4. Turkey Pie... with biscuit crust... I almost passed this recipe up until I read about the biscuit crust. That was it! I was hooked. And here is the recipe that did it!
5 Hot Turkey Sandwiches... I nearly forgot about this as it really isn't my favorite, but it sure was a favorite of my dads. I can still remember stopping at a restaurant on our way home from my grandparents and this was his treat.
* 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
* 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
* 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
* 1/4 cup reduced calorie mayonnaise
* 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon curry powder
* 1 cup seasoned croutons
This is an incredibly easy recipe, one that even a brand new cook should be able to pull off. All you need to do is arrange your broccoli spears in a baking dish... one that's about 9x9 or so. Add your left over turkey and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, pour over the broccoli and the turkey. Sprinkle with croutons and pop into the oven. Bake for about a half hour in a 350 degree oven and serve.
Find a bare spot on your kitchen wall and then choose your word... I personally like "Wish" but you get to choose your own word. ...
A little more upscale than we usually see for suspending bananas. And I hate bananas that ripen too quickly. They usually get passed along ...
After 40 years... yeah I know, I have a lot of stuff in that drawer than I don't need. I have lids that don't go with any pots and...
Speaking of microwaves... see Jan 18, when they first arrived on the scene everyone was using them for EVERYTHING. I even remember goin...