Saturday

Ice Cream Sandwich Molds by Trudeau - Set of 2 - Pig & Cow



I was just thinking how cute these would be to serve at birthday parties!

Details...
These easy-to-use Ice Cream Sandwich Molds lets you enjoy delicious ice cream with 3 clean and easy steps! The Ice Cream Sandwich set includes a cow and a pig mold. To make an Ice Cream Sandwich simply bake a sheet of cookie dough and cut out cookies using the included cutters. Using the press, simply 'sandwich' your favorite ice cream between the 2 cookies.
The Ice Cream Sandwich molds are dishwasher safe and child friendly.


Ice Cream Sandwich Molds by Trudeau - Set of 2 - Pig & Cow:



ps... have you checked out Bukisa yet? I'm new, but I'm liking what I see. Check out some of my other articles and yes, you get paid for every pageview.


No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...