Sunday

Electric Heated Chip and Dip Tray,


I would have thought that this was the dumbest idea on the planet!! Why on earth would you want to heat up your chip dip. No, I never thought of cheese dip because it doesn't appeal to me for some reason. But just a couple of days ago we stopped at Kelsies for dinner... hope I spelled it right and they served garlic brushed bread wedges (nan) with hot bruschetta topped of with goat cheese and it was amazing. It was the first time I had ever had hot bruschetta but it definitely worked. It seems that I need to get out more lol... and now I have a good reason. I'm writing about food and seeing that I'm not so hot in the kitchen anyway, I'm doing everyone a favor. That's my story lol... and I'm sticking to it.

The tray is available at Amazon by the way! :)




You might also want to join me here Too little time and too many ideas. ;)



No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...