Wednesday

Eating Leftovers Kind of Week!

The inside of a common U.S.Image via Wikipedia

As most of you know by now, we have until next Wednesday to live in this house. Actually, the movers arrive on Monday to start sorting things out so we pretty much have until the weekend to have the house to ourselves. And that means that we are trying to clear out what's in the freezer because it's going to be kind of hard to take it all with us. It also means that our meals are pretty creative at the moment. Reminds me of when I was a kid and mom would take us out shopping for the day. Dad would stay home and make dinner and it was always "whatever he could find in the fridge". Funny thing was... it ALWAYS tasted good. I have no idea how he did it, but he pulled it off!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

How To Cut An Onion...

I don't know who taught me to chop onions, but whoever it was, didn't know any more than I did. Apparently you aren't supposed ...