Image via Wikipedia16 squares of dark chocolate (divided)
1/4 cup of whipping cream
1 T butter
1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
1. Chop half of the chocolate squares and place in a bowl that can be used in the microwave. Add cream and butter.
2. Nuke it on medium for about a minute and a half and then stir untill everything has been well blended.
3. Place mixture in refrigerator until firm. (This should take an hour or so)
4. Shape into 24 bite-sized balls.
5. Melt the remaining chocolate squares and then dip each truffle into mixture and then place on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle with nuts
*or if you want to get really fancy, you can roll them in cocoa, powdered sugar or other sprinkles!
Share if you want too lol... but you know that chocolate is good for the soul, so if you find that you can't share lol... don't feel too bad. ;)