Monday

Vinegar Can Do This!

four monks white vinegar: my cleaning standbyImage by cafemama via Flickr

There is nothing worse than oil/grease sticking to your dishes, but apparently all you have to do is add 1/2 cup of vinegar to the dishwater to prevent it from happening. I remember a website years ago listing everything vinegar can be used for but I can't remember where I saw it. If you have any really great uses for it, leave us a comment. I'm sure that we don't come even close to using it for some of the jobs that it can do.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Winter52 said...

Just thought of something... my mom used to rinse our hair with vinegar to bring out the shine. Can't remember the concentration, but I know that she added water to it.

Apple Mistake That We Made Last Year

We pretty much lived on apple pies last year because the trees were just so heavenly laden. What we didn't know is that you are suppos...