Wednesday

Making Your Own Ice Cream Desserts

Caramel Nut Ice CreamImage via Wikipedia



Most of you who stop by regularly, know that I really don't like to cook. I'm more of the kind of person who will gratefully eat whatever is put in front of her. And last night was no exception. Britt (my daughter who likes to cook and is big on nutrition) decided that we were going to have salad and homemade chicken burgers.

I have to admit, with her, every single meal has a surplus of veggies. Okay that's just my opinion, but she did feel kind of sorry for me, because dessert was pretty impressive. She began with plain vanilla ice cream, smushed it around until it was soft serve consistency and then stired in some chopped brownies that she found in the freezer and some walnuts that were in the cupboard. *You do know that one should keep only a small jar in the cupboard with the remaining bag, stored in the freezer to prevent them from going rancid. Okay off my soap box and back to dessert. It was amazing and she is already thinking of other combinations of ingredients to use.

And she has even come up with a name for her dessert. She's going to call them... Snowstorms! I like it!!







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Apple Mistake That We Made Last Year

We pretty much lived on apple pies last year because the trees were just so heavenly laden. What we didn't know is that you are suppos...