Friday

Make Your Own Salsa

Picture taken by myself, June 12, 2007.Image via Wikipedia

Your Shopping List...

2 tomatoes, chopped
1 small chili, chopped (not too hot) *this is me speaking. I am a wuss, I admit it.
fresh cilantro chopped (lots of this because I love the taste
1 purple onion
pinch of salt

Combine all of the above ingredients a few hours before you want to serve it for the flavors to meld. It will be ready and waiting for you when dinner arrives. This should be easy enough for the BEGINNER! And if this is too easy, feel free to add more bits and pieces to make a killer salsa.

ps... leave us a comment telling us what you would add to the above recipe!







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

This Afternoon's Cooking Quote

"Don't Take Whisks" Unknown   LOL... but it's the taking of "whisks" that produces the best results!! ...