Wednesday

Lets Make Some Paneer

A tub of cottage cheese.Image via Wikipedia



Until this afternoon, I had never heard of Paneer. We love Indian food in our household, so how I missed this dish, I haven't any idea. Then I read that it is very similar to our cottage cheese, so I can see a need for learning more about this item. We are constantly running out of cottage cheese thanks to my using it up with peaches as dessert. Hey, I love the combination!! So, just maybe being able to make it at home thanks to Patrina's easy recipe will be my find for the day.

Indian Cuisine - Indian Food - Step-by-step Indian Cooking and Recipes



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...