Monday

Ice Cream Scoop & Stack by Cuisipro



DETAILS... The scoop and stack creates playful, cylinder-shape blocks of ice cream that can be stacked on a cone or decorated in a waffle cup for a colorful and creative presentation. It works with a simple twist-and-lift action and push button to release. The ergonomic scooper effortlessly cuts through the hardest ice cream. Available in pink and white.


* Why is this a good deal?
It's perfect for an inexpensive, but interesting dessert and you are going to love the price. More about that in a bit!

* Who makes/made it?
Cuisipro

* What does it have to offer?
A simple twist and lift action and the gadget forms cylinders of ice cream. Ice cream cones are pretty impressive during the summer months, but this takes ice cream to a whole new level. Check out the details above.


* How much does it cost?
$16.00 sounds like quite the bargain to me!

* Talk about the color?
Gadget is available in pink or white.

* Is it good for this time of year??
Oh, I would say that you could use this any time of the year. Summers definitely, but I was just thinking about Christmas desserts as well. You could get awfully fancy with a little imagination! Here's an idea that just popped into my mind.
Using vanilla ice cream, you could serve an elegant dessert with a little help of those silver balls. I know that there is a name for them, but at the moment, it escapes me! And that's just for starters.

* What do I like about it??
I'm most impressed with the fact that the little gadget can manage the hardest ice cream with ease.

Ice Cream Scoop from Bloomingdales.com:

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...