- 1 Butterfinger candy bar
- 2 1/2 cups of chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of fudge topping
- Place your candy bar into the freezer. Let it freeze for a while, depending how big it is.
- Take it out of the freezer and use a knife handle to pound the candy bar into tiny pieces. Please be aware of how you use the knife (always have the blade away from you). Or you can use a meat mallet, but be careful not to pound the pieces too finely.
- Get a blender and pour all ingredients, excluding the candy bar, into it.
- Turn the blender on for about 30 seconds, add candy, mix with a spoon, and continue blending until you get a smooth texture.
- Pour and serve!
- Instead of Butterfinger candy bars, try your own favorite candy bar. You can use Reese Pieces, M & Ms, Hersey's White Chocolate, or Heath (to name some examples).
- This recipe makes one serving.
- If you want your Blizzard to be a little thicker, try putting the finished product in the freezer for a while.