Saturday

Do You Eat Your Mistakes?

French breadImage via Wikipedia

I remember telling you a few weeks ago about how much pie dough that I my mom through out when she was trying to learn how to make pastry. That made me think about what we do around our house.

My husband (the one who likes to cook) has this habit of putting a loaf of bread into the oven to crisp it up and then forgetting about it. Actually, I think that he has forgotten about it, he says that's how it is done in England. The top is supposed to be burnt. Seems odd to me, but what do I know?? He was the one born in England. But, as hard as I looked, I didn't find a photo of a burned loaf of bread. Ours definitely does not look like the loaf you see here!


Via Apartment Therapy The Kitchn | Cooking Confessions: Do You Eat Your Mistakes?



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...