Saturday

Bella Cucina Double Buffet Server 13284 - Herberger's


While I might not a whole lot of use out of this little item, our family does seem to be growing as of the past year and we tend to have more people over for dinner than ever before. All the nieces have grown up and have boyfriends. Darling son is engaged and his soon to be mother-in-law is a sweetheart and is often at our house for special meals... so I need this kind of stuff. For Gary... lol. It's his job to cook the stuff. I wash up afterward.

Bella Cucina Double Buffet Server 13284 - Herberger's

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...