Saturday

Thai Food Out of a Jar

CrockpotImage by graye via Flickr

I don't think that I have ever had Thai food before last night, but my daughter who actually does like to cook, tossed in this jar of Thai cooking sauce into the crockpot along with some chicken breasts, plugged it in and then we went out for the day. Did I ever tell you just how much I love the crockpot??

And just in case you haven't discovered the crock pot, I thought that I would add a few links to help you out. Honestly, it's the next best thing to eating out but if you repeat that, I will deny it ;)



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...