Sunday

Potato Salad with Yummy Stuff

Potato salad with egg and mayonnaiseImage via Wikipedia

And before we even start, this recipe calls for the skins of the potatoes to be left on. You have no idea how much trouble I get into when I peel away the skin. Hey, that's what we did at home and now it's just a habit. But I'm learning and just check out the ingredient list. If any recipe has fresh dill in it... I'm so there!

4 medium potatoes
¼ cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons (30 ml) water
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon (5 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons (30 ml) fresh dill
3 tablespoons (45 ml) chopped onion
1 teaspoon (5 ml) sugar
½ teaspoon (3 ml) salt
A dash of pepper

And here is where you will find the directions on how to put it all together!

And just in case I have you on a role, here are a few other salads to try for your next picnic!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

How To Cut An Onion...

I don't know who taught me to chop onions, but whoever it was, didn't know any more than I did. Apparently you aren't supposed ...