Sunday

Cranberry Turkey Burgers

asian-style chicken burgerImage by rachel is coconut&lime via Flickr

I think that summer is supposed to be headed our way but I am beginning to wonder. My son is hosting his 4th annual sleepover barbecue and I think that every single year, it has been cold. I wouldn't be surprised if he pushes his get-together forward a month or two, but for good measure I went looking for burger recipes. Couldn't resist this one. Here are the ingredients that you will need and you can go here for the directions. And yes it looks super easy!

1 egg, slightly beaten
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 pound uncooked ground turkey
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup red currant jelly, melted
5 hamburger buns
5 lettuce leaves

And a few more recipes for good measure. I plan on trying them all. ;)



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

This Afternoon's Cooking Quote

"Don't Take Whisks" Unknown   LOL... but it's the taking of "whisks" that produces the best results!! ...