Thursday

Wilton 3D Egg Pan for Easter



Can you imagine a cuter Easter dessert than this 3d Easter Egg cake?? And did you notice that you receive 5 designs to choose from. This has real possibilities! And my daughter was just asking me how could you cut the head off of a bunny cake and this takes care of the problem quite nicely lol...

"4-piece pan set includes 2 oval pans and 2 ring bases to create an egg-shaped cake
Crafted of quality aluminum for even heating and long-lasting durability
Includes decorating instructions for 5 designs
Best washed by hand
Each half measures 9 by 6 by 2-3/4 inches; holds 1 2-layer cake mix"


Amazon.com: Wilton 3D Egg Pan: Kitchen & Dining:

No comments:

How To Cut An Onion...

I don't know who taught me to chop onions, but whoever it was, didn't know any more than I did. Apparently you aren't supposed ...