Sunday

Today's Quotes About Ham

Yes, I'm still thinking of that incredible ham my brother actually cooked yesterday for our family get together. I didn't even know that he could cook! The bachelor of our family still manages to surprise me! And now onto the quotes! :)

The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
Martina Navratilova

Hors D'oeuvre: A ham sandwich cut into forty pieces.
Jack Benny

“Carve a ham as if you were shaving the face of a friend.”
Henri Charpentier, cook to J.D. Rockefeller

I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am!
Dr. Seuss

Nothing helps scenery like ham and eggs.”
Mark Twain

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...