Friday

Sugar Pot from Harrods


This reminds me of something that you might find on a table with the Mad Hatter... love it!

Details..."Ceramics with soft swirls and muted pastel shades marry flawlessly with carefully applied Swarovski crystals in a heart-shaped pattern. Crafted from fine Limoges porcelain, this is an impressive serving piece.

Soizick was established in January 2003 and is located in Cagnes-sur-mer on the French Riviera. A team of artists, ceramicists and designers work together to imbue the company's distinctive handmade collections with Soizick's signature baroque appeal."

I kind of like the idea of the name... Sugar Pot. It just sounds more sophisticated. It might have something to do with it coming from Herrods!


Sugar Pot - SOIZICK from Harrods:

No comments:

A Clean Kitchen Makes Me Want To Cook!!

 This week, I think that I will bless my kitchen . In my house, the messiest spot is usually under the sink so that is what I'm going ...