Saturday

"Odd Fellows" & "Piccadilly" Canisters


Believe it or not, I am still using the canister set that I bought from Tupperware when I first got married. I think that it's time I traded up. These would bring a little bling to my kitchen!!

"Put the fun in functional with these colorful hand-painted canisters. Handcrafted of majolica-glazed terra cotta, they may be used for food storage or simply as decorative pieces. Dishwasher safe. From Mackenzie-Childs®. Made in the USA.
• Tall 'Odd Fellows' column canister is 7.25'Dia. x 17.25'T. 16-cup capacity.
• Medium 'Odd Fellows' globe canister is 8'Dia. x 14'T. 12-cup capacity.
• Small 'Piccadilly' canister makes a charming cookie jar. It is 8'Dia. x 9'T. 8-cup capacity.

About MacKenzie-Childs
For more than 25 years, MacKenzie-Childs has created colorful, handmade ceramics alive with individuality and fresh, innovative design. Each one-of-a-kind collectible is handcrafted by artisans trained in age-old crafts. From enamelware and glassware to furniture and decorative accessories, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a collection that epitomizes 'tradition with a twist.'

"Odd Fellows" & "Piccadilly" Canisters from Neiman Marcus:

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...