Monday

Ebelskiver Filled-Pancake Pan | Williams-Sonoma


Hadn't a clue what I was looking at when I first spotted this Ebelskiver Filled Pancake Pan, but what I read what it could do, it sounded awfully tempting! Adding fruit filling is calling my name. Just how hard could it be?? Don't ask lol...

Notes... "We worked with Minnesota-based Nordic Ware to enhance our popular pan for preparing traditional Danish ebelskiver, the light, puffy pancakes filled with jam, curd, fruit or cheese. Redesigned with a new stay-cool handle of cast stainless steel and seven deep wells, it shapes batter into the traditional spherical shape. The cast-aluminum pan heats quickly and evenly, while its enhanced premium nonstick coating assures clean release. Recipes included. Hand-wash. 9 1/2' diam. Made in USA. "

Ebelskiver Filled-Pancake Pan | Williams-Sonoma:

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...