Sunday

10 For Dinner



And no I'm not doing any of the cooking. My husband and daughter came up with the idea of a Southern Style Easter Dinner for my son and fiance, my sister and her husband and her daughter and boyfriend. We couldn't all be together for Easter this year, so we thought that we would hold another one today for that very reason. My job was to set the table. I decided on butcher paper runners down both sides of 2 tables, little espresso cups of crayons. I'm hoping that everyone will get into the spirit by decorating their place settings with those brand new crayons. I will have to take a picture of that when everyone leaves lol... And to finish it off, I filled three brandy snifter filled with with plastic easter eggs and one large glass bowl filled with more Easter Eggs on the other table. If I do say so myself... it looks pretty cool! I'm trying to take a photo of it, but there is a ton of sunlight coming through, so I'm not sure that I will be able to.

So what's on the menu?? Pulled pork sandwiches, homemade beans, coleslaw, sweet potatoes, chocolate cake, Rocky Road Squares and I think that's it. I don't think that anyone will go home hungry!

Okay, I'm into themed dinners at the moment... can't wait to see what I come up with for my daughter's birthday! lol...

No comments:

This Afternoon's Cooking Quote

"Don't Take Whisks" Unknown   LOL... but it's the taking of "whisks" that produces the best results!! ...