Thursday

Nano Ultraviolet Disinfection Scanner 


Just found this disinfection scanner this morning and I can remember at least one time when I could have used it. Not sure what the hotel would have said about be disinfecting my salad, but it would have prevented one night in the bathroom. I have never felt so horrid in my life!


Details...
"Kill germs without toxins in just seconds! Light weight, cell-phone-size portable scanner contains ultraviolet light technology proven to safely kill 99.9% of bacterial and viral surface germs after a 10-second scan on any surface. Also helps to eliminate dust mites and fleas. Uses two AAA batteries (included). Ideal for home, office, and travel use. 7'L x 4'W x 2'T.


From Neiman Marcus:

No comments:

Simple/Easy Menus... Where I Get My Best Ideas!!

 Those paper menus that serve as place mats... tuck one into your handbag and when you get home check to see how many meals that you could...