Tuesday

Egg Holders, Set of 4 | Williams-Sonoma


I have seen some cute little egg cups, but these little egg holders just took breakfast to a whole new level. I think that I would probably reserve these wire egg holders just for Easter Morning or simply fill the egg shells with soil, sprinkle with a bit of grass seed and place them on the window sill.

Details...
"Standing on sturdy chicken feet, our vintage-style cups hold cooked eggs upright for serving. Each is shaped by hand of durable wire enameled in blue, green, pink or yellow. 2' high. Set of four, one of each color. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive."

Egg Holders, Set of 4 | Williams-Sonoma:

No comments:

How To Cut An Onion...

I don't know who taught me to chop onions, but whoever it was, didn't know any more than I did. Apparently you aren't supposed ...